The WFFC is now accepting applications for the following:
- 2023 WFFC Rita Flynn Memorial Fragrance Scholarship
- 2023 WFFC Flavor Scholarship
- 2023 WFFC She Works Scholarship
To apply please complete the form below.
The deadline for submission is 4:30 pm December 2, 2022. If you applied for the award last year, we encourage you to apply again if you still meet the eligibility requirements.
Award recipients will be notified by December 16, 2022, expected date of award remittance is by January 31, 2023.
For the WFFC Rita Flynn Memorial Fragrance Scholarship and the WFFC Flavor Scholarship, you are eligible to apply if each of the below statements are true at the time of application and anticipated time of scholarship award:
- I am a woman currently enrolled or accepted in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- I am currently enrolled or accepted into a program specifically related to the flavor or fragrance industry (including, but not limited to, business, chemistry, biology, engineering, marketing, nutrition, food science, microbiology, and Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing)
- I am a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia
- I am employed in the flavor and fragrance industry and while simultaneously earning a degree or certificate as outlined in the disciplines above